Garden Palette specialises in the advice, endorsement, and supply of top quality organic products for use in the nursery and gardening industry.
Knowing that our customers adhere to earth-preservation principles, we go to great lengths to ensure that all of the products we endorse have been developed according to strict organic principles.
Garden Palette is a family run business.
In 1980 Rosemary started working as a sales representative in the nursery trade. Over the years, she has been involved with the sales and training of staff in fertilisers and insecticides.
In 2004, after seeing the damage that chemical products do to our environment, she decided it was time to make a difference in the world and try to educate people on how they could be healthier and lessen their carbon footprint. With this aim in mind, she joined a company called Talborne Organics.
In 2007, Garden Palette was formed and, together with Warren and Helen, they started to promote a more Organic way of gardening. Today, Garden Palette’s main services are:
- Training and selling of certified organic fertilisers and pesticides
- Talks and workshops on organic gardening, how to use pesticides responsibly, how to improve your soil and how to encourage wildlife back into your garden
- Waste management with the use of worms
- Sales of and information about Red Wriggler (Eisenia foetida) worms and worm farms
- Sales and manufacturing of bird feeders and wildlife products.
- Range of vegetable garden planters, various vertical vegetable garden stands and safe protection products
- Importers of BABA biodegradable plastic pots
Our advice is well researched. Our aim is to give back to this wonderful planet on which we live. Help us in our quest!